Lejdar water springs where history meets modernity
Near the village of Tousnina, not far from the city of Tiaret in Algeria, flows the spring water of Lejdar bottled by the company Tousnina Sarl. The name "Lejdar" derives from the archaeological site of the same name located in the area of the spring, where you can visit important Berber mausoleums from the Roman era.
For the bottling and packaging in PET bottles of the natural spring water under the Lejdar brand Tousnina Sarl turned to the experience of SMI, which supplied a complete turnkey lineof 20,000 bottles/hour and supported the customer during design, construction and installation of the plant.
All the machines installed in the new line are part of the ERGON range, which uses the most innovative technologies in the field of Industry 4.0 solutions. The new installations respond completely to the growth expectations of this Algerian company, which has invested exclusively in latest generation systems to increase its production capacity.
The solution installed consists of an ECOBLOC® ERGONseries' integrated system for stretch-blow moulding, filling and capping of PET bottles along with an SK ERGONseries' shrink wrapper for the secondary packaging, a HA 80 handle applicator, a PACKSORTER pack divider-sorter and anAPS ERGONseries' palletizer. The whole plant is equipped with an automation and control system of the latest generation incorporating the best technologies for the management of a "smart factory."
The advantages of SMI solutions
• compact layout: the ECOBLOC® ERGON 10-40-10 EV integrated system combines in a single unit the operations of stretch-blow moulding, filling and capping of PET containers and doesn't need conveyours in-between the machines;
• lowenergy consumption: the stretch-blow moulding module is equipped with high efficiency IR lamps and with a double-stage air recovering system called Air Master;
• easy and quick format changeover: the SK automatic shrink wrapper allows to pack multiple containers in film only collations and ensures quick format changeovers in order to satisfy the Algerian company's current and future needs;
• motors are connected directly to the drive shafts, with the advantage of reducing maintenance, energy waste and noise;
• automatic film-splicing device with heated blade system: it joins the edge of the reel which is about to finish with the beginning of the stand-by reel while the machine is running, with no need to stop production, with the advantage of reducing energy costs and maintenance; it also allows more sealing precision when joining the two edges of printed film reels;
• pack divider-sorter system: it gets packs in single lane from an SK800 F shrink wrapper and lanes them onto two rows towards an APS palletizer;
• flexible palletization and low maintenance costs: the APS ERGON palletizer is a single-column system with two Cartesian axes and SCARA technology. It is extremely flexible and easily suited to the logistic conditions of the end-of-line area; the mechanical simplicity of the machine and the use of robotic components ensure precise operations and low energy consumptions;
• fluidity, speed and reliability: the conveyour belts system allows the fluid and continuous handling of loose and packed containers; furthermore, short format changeover times ensure the fast switch from a production pattern to another, while the machine's structure and components in AISI 304 stainless steel are synonymous with a reliable and long-lasting plant.
If you need further information on Tousnina Sarl and the benefits offered by SMI complete lines you can read the last issue of our SMI NOW magazine or get in contact with our Sales Department.
Marketing Department SMI S.p.A. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nota informativa sobre el tratamiento de tus datos personales
PROTECCION DATOS Y PRIVACY
The European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) on the protection of personal data has been fully applicable since May 25th, 2018. This is an important goal, because it lays down rules relating to the processing of personal data for all Countries within the Union. Every company of the SMI Group planned a series of activities, assets or operational modes to comply with the regulation and put into practice the protection of personal data. Here is a list of actions taken to comply with the European Regulation and our policy on personal data processing.
Lawfulness of processing All activities relating to personal data processing shall be lawful (consent, contract obligations, vital interests of the data subject or of third parties, compliance with legal obligations to which the controller is subject, public interest or exercise of official authority, legitimate interest pursued by the controller or by third parties).
Information document The information statement has been improved and updated to the new regulations (art. 13 and 14 GDPR).
Rights of the data subjects (right of access, right to erasure-right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to object, right to data portability) Technical and organization measures have been adopted to ensure the data subject's exercise of his rights and to meet the data subject requirements.
Controllers, processors Based on the new principle of “accountability”, SMI Group organization was re-defined, in order to proactively ensure integral compliance with the Regulation. Redefinition of the role of data processors and service suppliers whose activity implies personal data processing.
Risk of data processing; accountability measures taken by controllers and processors (Impact assessment, record of processing activities, security of processing, data breach) The “Conformity document”, including records of data processing activity, plans, adopts and demonstrates all technical and organizational measures taken to adequately perform the data processing activities and specifies the necessary procedures to be adopted to notify data breach.
Transfer of personal data to international organizations Smi Group adheres to the general principles and guarantees concerning the transfer of personal data to third Countries.
The Controller is: SMI S.p.A. Head office: Via Carlo Ceresa, 10 - 24015 San Giovanni Bianco (BG) - ITALIA VAT nr: IT03942700166 - R.E.A. 421708 For further information, write to: email@example.com
According to the European Regulation 679/2016, the data subject is entitled to exercise the rights set forth in the Regulation. The integral version of art. 15; 16; 17; 18; 20; 21; 77 of the European Regulation is attached to this document.
SMI S.p.A. Sede amministrativa: Via Carlo Ceresa, 10 - 24015 San Giovanni Bianco (BG) - ITALIA Sede legale: Via Monte Grappa, 7 - 24121 Bergamo (BG) - ITALIA C.F. e P. IVA IT03942700166 - R.E.A. 421708 Capitale Sociale Euro 5.000.000 i.v.